- This event has passed.
Richmond Earth Day 5K Race Without a Trace
April 23, 2016 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm$30
Join us for the 4th Annual Richmond Earth Day 5K Race Without a Trace showing off the best the city has to offer. Run, walk or stroll down the newly completed Virginia Capital Trail and see the beauty of the James River and its downtown surroundings. Learn easy ways to help the environment along the course and finish at one of the best events of the Spring. That’s right, this race is held in conjunction with Enrichmond’s Earth Day Festival, so when you cross that finish line, you’ll be steps away from the festival’s live music, vendors, food and drink, demos and plenty of educational information and activities. Register today and let us show you what the riverfront is all about!
The race name says it all – our goal is to combine one of the city’s most environmentally friendly races with the most fun possible. Who cares about speed when you have the best Earth Day festival in the state at your finish line, beer on tap, live music, great food, and over one hundred eco-centric vendors cheering you on? So come on out, get some exercise, enjoy some beautiful views and stick around for a fun festival!
Registration is just $30 and includes an official Earth Day 5K Race Without a Trace t-shirt.
Benefiting Viridiant, formerly EarthCraft Virginia.
- Online registration is now closed.
- In-person paper registration at packet pick-up ($30, cash or check only – made out to Viridiant)
- In-person paper registration on race morning ($30, cash or check only – made out to Viridiant) – 8:30 – 10:00 AM
[trx_button type=”square” style=”filled” size=”medium” bg_style=”custom” color=”#fff” link=”/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Earth-Day-5K-Overview-Maps-and-FAQs.pdf” popup=”no”]Info and FAQs[/trx_button]
Thanks To Our Sponsors
There are two options for packet pick-up before the race.
- Friday, April 22nd, 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM. Packets can be picked up at Lucky Foot at the Willow Lawn Shopping Center – 1601 Willow Lawn Dr, Richmond, VA 23230.
- Saturday, April 23rd, 8:30 – 10:00 AM. Packets can be picked up at the starting line neat Great Shiplock Park.
Interested in sponsoring this event?
As a non-profit, we rely on sponsor support to put on events like the 5K Race Without a Trace. Please take a moment to review our Sponsor Agreement and consider supporting our event. Every little bit counts!