Interested in joining our team?
This list of tasks is illustrative ONLY and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by positions in this class. It does not imply that all positions within the class perform all the duties listed, nor does it necessarily list all possible duties that may be assigned
- Manage projects and associated client communications
- Determine project scope and develop contracts
- Perform takeoffs from architectural plans
- Review construction documents and perform energy model projections
- Coordinate and support Design Review (charrette and plan review) facilitation
- Support field staff/Technical Advisors
- Maintain and track project documents, including reviewing submittals for compliance with green building requirements
- Manage administration and delivery of certification services for programs such as EarthCraft, ENERGY STAR, Enterprise, and NGBS
- Participate in contract management. Includes tracking and approving field staff expenses.
- Perform additional responsibilities related to the success of the organization
- Some college: Bachelor’s degree in architecture, engineering, or construction management preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience. Any combination of education and experience. that demonstrates the knowledge and ability to perform the work.
- Experience with construction site inspections
- Proficiency in reading architectural, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing plans.
- Skilled with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with CRM Software, especially Salesforce, is required.
- Able to readily learn new software programs.
- Demonstrate in-depth attention to detail; ability to manage and prioritize deadlines and excellent task management and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; Collaborative and positive demeanor.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Preference for RESNET RFI, HERS Modeler or HERS Rater certifications.
- Create, write, edit, and maintain newsletters, social media content, website, collateral, and other printed materials, including annual reports, press releases, publications, and videos
- Communicate and collaborate with a range of people and organizations to advance Viridiant’s mission
- Provide marketing support to builders and developers
- Ensure consistent branding across departments
- With external support, develop and implement communications plans with cost-effective marketing and outreach strategies to communicate with a range of constituents through printed and electronic media and advertising
- Perform additional responsibilities related to the success of the organization including administrative tasks
Outreach (Development and Events):
- Develop and implement cost-effective fund development program involving individuals, corporate sponsors, foundations, and grant funding opportunities
- Direct the production of annual fundraising events and campaigns
- Utilize Salesforce to plan, implement, and evaluate specific fund development programs and campaigns.
- Manager builder/developer outreach to promote the organization’s programs and services
- Manage corporate sponsorships and benefits
- Manage the production and execution of all organization events (timelines, content, budget, logistics, sponsors)
- Prefer Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business preferred with a minimum of 2 – 3 years of marketing, events, and/or fundraising-related experience
- Skilled with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, as well as experience with CRM software (e.g., Salesforce.com) and design programs (Adobe, Canva) or related area
- Demonstrate excellence in organizational, managerial, and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to manage timelines and project budgets effectively
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent computer skills. Regular use of Word, Excel, WordPress, and design/ layout software, and Salesforce database
- Experience with website maintenance and newsletter production and message development
- Nonprofit and supervisory experience a plus
Please send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
Viridiant is an equal opportunity employer.