Major components in a home are rarely addressed after a building is constructed. If you’re building a new home, putting on an addition, or doing major renovations, you have a unique opportunity to make improvements that will be in place for many years to come. Not all contractors follow the best practices of building science, potentially risking the durability and performance of your home and putting your investment at risk.
Viridiant’s plan review includes:
- Assessing the building shell for thermal bridging, air sealing opportunities, proper moisture control, and best practice durability measures
- Reviewing equipment, window, and insulation specifications for efficiency levels
- Reviewing mechanical equipment locations for placement that may affect operating efficiency
- A report summarizing findings, cost-effective improvements, and details showing best practices
- Up to 1 hour meeting to review the contents of the report