- This event has passed.
Lecture: Build Better: Innovative Construction Technologies for Healthy, High-Performance Homes
February 16 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm| cost varies
Construction technologies are developing rapidly to keep pace with energy codes and consumer expectations. This lecture will help you understand how to “Build Tight, Heat, Cool, and Ventilate Right”. Whether you’re a builder, remodeler, architect, HERS Rater or HVAC contractor, you’ll learn about some of the latest innovations to help you build better, healthier, high-performance homes. This special lecture will be followed by a networking reception from 4:30 – 6:30 at Capital Ale House just two blocks from the lecture location.
- Rob Howard, Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating
- Jim Jenkins, Huber Zip System
- Nikki Krueger, Ultra-Aire Ventilating Dehumidifiers
Date: Thursday, February 16th
Time: Lecture and webinar 3 – 4:30 PM, networking reception to follow from 4:30 – 6:30
- Lecture: Gather, 409 E. Main Street, Richmond, VA 23219
- Networking Reception: two blocks from Gather at Capital Ale House Downtown, 623 E Main St, Richmond, VA 23219
Cost: In-person = $5, Webinar = $10Register